At the start of the new year Nintendo announced they were buying the Luigi Mansion’s 3 developer, Next Level Games. Now it looks like they’re going to expand the team for future projects.
The company is currently looking to hire a producer, art production manager, lead test engineer and UI artists as they appear to be on a bit of a hiring spree
Imagine having a job you love
doing what you love.
While they’re currently most famous for Luigi’s Mansion 3 it’s worth noting that Next Level Games were the company behind Super Mario Strikers, Metroid Prime: Federation Force and Punch-Out!! As mentioned previously Nintendo have high hopes for the company now it’s been acquired.
- First Impressions: DC Universe Infinite
- Valve & other game distributors hit with 7.8 million euro fine
- DC Universe Infinite, 24,000 Comics in one place
- Peaky Blinders ending after season 6.
- Sadly, Parler is back online, kind of.